- We provide and support programs and resources that teach healthy relationship behaviors in an effort to promote a future of positive, respectful teen relationships.
- To help teens recognize and avoid unhealthy or abusive relationships, we provide and support programs and resources that raise teen awareness regarding different forms of violence, unhealthy behaviors in relationships, and the warning signs of TDV.
- In an effort to promote a culture of individuals who act against violence, we support and provide bystander intervention programs and resources for teens.
- Support teen-led Courage Clubs with funding and evidence-based information and resources in their effort to educate their peers on TDV and promote healthy teen relationships.
- We host the annual Teens for Courage Summit, which provides additional education, networking opportunities, leadership training, updated information and resources, etc. that teens can utilize in educating their peers and raising TDV awareness.
- Establish partnerships within communities, schools, faith-based organizations, etc. to provide the most applicable evidence-based programs and resources to teens.
- Promote and support local and national programs and campaigns that focus on raising TDV awareness.
- Sponsor grants and provide funding to organizations and programs that share in our mission to end TDV.
- Utilize Social Media as an awareness raising tool as well as engage with media, publications, and academics to highlight the magnitude and scope of TDV.